We are requesting that patrons follow these guidelines when visiting the Rock Valley Public Library:
- Please DO NOT ENTER if you have any symptoms of COVID19 (or have in the last 7 days). This includes cough, fever, or shortness of breath.
- Sanitize your hands before entering.
- Masks are not required. Do as you feel comfortable.
- There is no water fountain access at this time.
- We ask that you follow CDC guidelines and maintain a 6-foot distance in proximity to other patrons - or wear a mask.
- Material limits (25 items per card including 3 movies per card) will now be enforced.
- You will not be asked to leave if you do not follow these guidelines, but we are hopeful that you consider being respectful of them so that we can best serve everyone in the community who would like library access.
Updated: March 15, 2021